Cogs, Cakes & Swordsticks

On my wargaming blog, I have been going through rather a Steampunk phase, with the release of Dystopian Legions amongst other things. Which is why I clicked on a link for a free version of the RPG Cogs, Cakes & Swordsticks at DriveThru RPG. Since it is an RPG, I though it best to cross post the links here.

As I have only just downloaded it, I can not as yet comment on the game itself, but the simplicity of the system as indicated on the blurb suggests it may be a game that does not require a huge time investment to play (unlike some CoC campaigns). Thus, is of interest to the time challenged gamer like myself.

The game is published by Modiphius Games, publishers of the Achtung Cthulhu range of games (see, there is a relevance!) which is another project I have half an eye on, even though I'm not too keen on WWII gaming itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Warren

"They Grow up so Fast" Handout