NecronomiCon Dissection: Part 1

I have returned and survived. A wonderful 4 dys in Providence R.I, at NecronomiCon 2017.

I had originally planned to do some live blogging from the Con, but I didn't have access to this account whilst away, as I only had my tablet. As it turned out, I doubt I would have had much time to have written much anyway.

I just want to say, that it was a great event, where I met and gamed with so many great people.

I will be posting a summary of what I did and saw, but I'll break it down into a post per day, so as not to hit you guys with a wall of text, with a few pretty pictures of Providence strewn throughout.

Anyway, here's a fun little image to start things off!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Warren

"They Grow up so Fast" Handout

A Year in Gaming 2022