RPG a Day: Day 9


Question 9: What is a good RPG to play for 10 sessions?

Very much like my last reply, as for one shots, so campaigns, if the story is good, and requires that format to be told, I can't see any game not working. For what it's worth, I'm not sure I would actually call 10 sessions all that long a campaign either, but that's just me.

What a 10 session game allows that a 2 hour session does not is you to explore many other aspects of the game, either story aspects, or rules aspects. So with that in mind, which game systems require space to breath to allow you to fully experience them? any with a power spiral, (either up or down) that add to the game experience. Levelling up in F20 systems, or the slow descent into madness of a Call of Cthulhu game. Both these experiences require longer games to get the most out of them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Warren

"They Grow up so Fast" Handout

A Year in Gaming 2022